Today’s prompt is similar to yesterday’s. While it was prompted to write a list of things I haven’t done but would like to, today I am asked to list ten questions that I would like to know the answers to. I guess this is to serve a nudge for the future whenever I feel like I need some inspiration or if god forbid boredom hit me – I have some stuff I can ponder / investigate / work on.
Let’s see, what are ten things I would really like to know…
- When can I start my new job?
- Who’s going to be the new companion?
- Will I ever have a doctorate?
- What does it feel to be in love?
- What does it feel to be loved?
- What should I get for my mother’s birthday?
- How do chicks get in the eggs?
- What does it feel like to watch the Aurora Borealis?
- What does it feel like to dance at the Mardi Gras in New Orleans?
- Should I / will I ever go to Canada?