Today’s prompt is to focus on the positives that happen so far this year. Today I feel like it would be a lot easier to focus on the negatives for some reason, but I’ll try and do the opposite.
What good things happened so far this year…
- Watching the fireworks at Hogmanay, dancing like I don’t care who sees me
- Getting a better than half price voucher for getting my nails done. I have yet to use the voucher though.
- Meeting up with friends for lunch, dinner, movies, drinks, and having fun like young adults do.
- Starting to go to the gym again.
- Catching the bus when I was oh so late. Multiple times.
- People who don’t know me showing interest in getting to know me.
- Finishing two books that I was interested in.
- Meeting up with a potential PhD supervisor who seems interested, or at least willing, in supporting me.
I guess there has been some positives, after all.